Clean Keyboard Clean Keyboard

Nice track!

I like the way you've combined the different genres together, I think it works really well.
You're ambient tracks are fantastic also, but it's nice to hear something a bit more upbeat once in a while.

Semaphore responds:

Yeah think so too =) Thank you very much Nitrocore

Journey Journey

It reminds me of the theme tune to "Trine". It has nice melodies and I like the acoustic guitar beat you have going on there, if that is indeed what it is. I think it would be a nice touch if you made it loopable, but that obviously doesn't affect the song itself. Again nice track, keep up the good work!

Skitarg responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man. To be honest I hate the acoustic guitar, but that's just because I haven't found a good MIDI-vst yet and I can't afford a mic for my real guitar, so maybe in the future. I think it loops kind of seamlessly but I'll see if I can tweak it some more, loopable would be best, I agree.

Have a good one!

Veebix - Oh!! Veebix - Oh!!

Nice track!

I thought i'd write a review since you reviewed one of my tracks awhile back. I completely agree with bornacar, it sounds really clean and has an uninterrupted flow through out, really well done. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial

Nice!

Nice track. I quite liked the melodies and the fast pacing, thought it flowed together nicely, although some of the bassey parts came across as alittle to overwelming than I would of liked, but I think that might be just nit picking, anyway, keep up the good work man!

- Neon City - - Neon City -

Nice work!

I really like the feel of of the track, nice melodies and it's not too repetative. The only minor critique I have is maybe the synth that starts at 1.52 could be a little bit louder but that just nit picking, anyway great job, keep up the good work.

aDropInTheOcean responds:

Thanks for the review, you know even if just one person likes the music that is enough for me. I'm still new to this site and the sheer amount of talent on here is unbelievable (including your work). Wish I had more time to spend discovering all the great music here...

Super State Fly Fishin' Super State Fly Fishin'

Nice!

Really like atmosphere at the begining and how it explodes into spacey madness! The only crituqe I have is that the bass kinda cuts out at 1.04 makes it feel alittle empty for a few seconds, just nit picking. anyway really cool track 5/5, 10/10

Amodayus responds:

thank you!

Headsake Headsake

Nice!

I'm writing this because Iv'e had this song favorited for some time now and I thought it was only fair that I left a review.
Well produced, nice synths and I really like the pan flute you had going on there. Overall great track, hope you come back with some more in the future.

:O :O :O :O :O :O

Interesting sound.

I'll put my cards on the table and say i'm not a massive fan of dubsteb, however this sounds quite interesting, It give me the imagine of a machine or robot malfunctioning. Elements of it almost sound like Circuit Bending. The only real critque I have is maybe alittle to much reverb and delay on the voice, but each to their own I guess.

DJ Harlock - Boldness DJ Harlock - Boldness

Impressive!

I'm bad at reviews so i'll try to keep it short. Once you get to this sort of level of production the rating system is useless, so it comes down to taste and this is pretty sweet. loved the melody although a little repetative, and the beat is is spot on, o and thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

Cross666 responds:

No prob, thanks for the review as well! I agree too, rating system becomes somewhat obsolete, yet reviews are always a friendly asset

alleyway alleyway

Nice!

I liked how you introduced the beat. I wasn't too keen on the intro at first but it grew on me, keep it up the good work!