Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Spectacular!

Creepy and slighty insane but wasn't Lewis Carroll?. I loved the atmosphere similar to that of Bioshock, well I thought it was, in the music direction I think, anyway well done with this!

Clean Keyboard Clean Keyboard

Nice track!

I like the way you've combined the different genres together, I think it works really well.
You're ambient tracks are fantastic also, but it's nice to hear something a bit more upbeat once in a while.

Semaphore responds:

Yeah think so too =) Thank you very much Nitrocore

Journey Journey

It reminds me of the theme tune to "Trine". It has nice melodies and I like the acoustic guitar beat you have going on there, if that is indeed what it is. I think it would be a nice touch if you made it loopable, but that obviously doesn't affect the song itself. Again nice track, keep up the good work!

Skitarg responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man. To be honest I hate the acoustic guitar, but that's just because I haven't found a good MIDI-vst yet and I can't afford a mic for my real guitar, so maybe in the future. I think it loops kind of seamlessly but I'll see if I can tweak it some more, loopable would be best, I agree.

Have a good one!

Veebix - Oh!! Veebix - Oh!!

Nice track!

I thought i'd write a review since you reviewed one of my tracks awhile back. I completely agree with bornacar, it sounds really clean and has an uninterrupted flow through out, really well done. Hope to hear more from you in the future.